Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Rasik Pandey <ra...@ajlsm.com> on 2003/09/25 14:19:45 UTC

RE : Fwd: per-field Analyzer (was Re: some requests)

Hello All,

 >Of course, it needs some good Javadoc comments, incuding perhaps an
 >example.  But this does seem like a generally useful thing to have.

If you don't already have a working version, we have an implemenation
(under a GNU license) we use which we call MetaAnalyzer created by one
of my colleagues.  If you are interested I will have look when I have
some time and see if I can easily extract it and provide a test/example
so that it may be contributed?

Regards,
Rasik Pandey

Re: RE : Fwd: per-field Analyzer (was Re: some requests)

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Rasik,

I committed my basic PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper class.  Have a look and
see if you have any improvements to make on it.  I also added a test
case that you can compare usages with.

	Erik

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Rasik,