Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Prachee <pr...@infosys.com> on 2009/02/26 08:42:37 UTC

embedding portlets into a web application

i have implemented the pluto container into my web application which uses
Tiles Framework. But i am still not able to use tags for rendering the
portlets. Please let me know if anybody has implemented that
Thanks,

-Prachee

Re: embedding portlets into a web application

Posted by Prachee <pr...@infosys.com>.
hi,

I am sorry i cant provide the project.
Following is the method that i got from the link
:"http://portals.apache.org/pluto/faq.html#simple-embed"

<%@ taglib uri="http://portals.apache.org/pluto" prefix="pluto" %>

<pluto:portlet portletId="${portlet}">

      <pluto:render></pluto:render>

</pluto:portlet>

I have to include the portlets in the similar way. Can you help me in this
case?
If yes, and if you want me to, i'll elaborate more about the query.

Thanks,
-Prachee

Posted by Antony Stubbs <an...@gmail.com>.