Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by jupiter <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/16 12:12:40 UTC

Where to add PDF Import aoo-pdf-import-0.1.0-linux-x86-64.oxt?

Hi,

I've just downloaded aoo-pdf-import-0.1.0-linux-x86-64.oxt, but have
no idea where to add this file. Appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

Regards,

- hce

Re: Where to add PDF Import aoo-pdf-import-0.1.0-linux-x86-64.oxt?

Posted by jupiter <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rory, that is great help, much appreciate it.

Regards,

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.