Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/30 12:54:44 UTC

No JIRA changes sent to a mailing list?

I signed up for the commits mailing list, but as I was looking through
the archives, I noticed that there's no JIRA change notifications sent
to commit@, nor are they sent to dev@.  Shouldn't these be going to a
mailing list?  How do you subscribe to JIRA changes?

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Definitely dev@

Thanks, Sergiu!

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.

> On 30 May 2015, at 12:57 pm, Sergiu Dumitriu <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I was just about to send a similar mail. The issue is that it's
> configured to send emails to velocity-dev@jakarta.apache.org, which I
> believe is not valid anymore. I don't know who can change this, since as
> a project administrator I can't change that. Probably something infra
> must handle (cc-ing).
>
> Infra: for the VELOCITY jira project, the notification scheme must be
> changed to send emails to dev@velocity.apache.org instead of the defunct
> velocity-dev@jakarta.apache.org
>
> (or should that be commits@velocity.apache.org?)

I’ve changed the scheme so that notifications now go to the dev@velocity list.

The notification scheme just changed affects several Jira projects including:-

Anakia, DocBook Framework, Dvsl, Texen, Velocity, Velocity Sandbox and
last but not least Velocity Tools.

HTH

Gav…

Posted by Sergiu Dumitriu <se...@gmail.com>.