Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jaime Orlando Rojas Sanchez <ja...@kumo.com.co> on 2015/09/30 17:22:06 UTC

Realhost ip certificate replacement

Hello,

Last year we replaced realhost ip certificate with our own certificate, now it expires and we have to replace it with the new one. Could anybody share with me how to do that without interrupt the service?

Regards,

Jaime Rojas

Re: Realhost ip certificate replacement

Posted by Prashant Kumar Mishra <pr...@citrix.com>.
You  can follow these articles

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Procedure+to+Replace
+realhostip.com+with+Your+Own+Domain+Name
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43188254
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Realhost+IP+changes

Thanks
prashant