Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> on 2010/07/22 17:53:57 UTC

[VOTE] [RESULT] Move Crimson to the Attic

... and with 4 +1 (me, Jeremias Maerki, Shane Curcuru, Vadim
Gritsenko) and no other votes, the vote passes. Dear Attic friends,
can you please take care of moving Crimson to your shores?

Gianugo Rabellino - gianugo at rabellino dot it
Blog: http://boldlyopen.com

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Move Crimson to the Attic

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Sounds good.
>>
>> Anyone want to volunteer to run through the process?
>
> Ping, anyone? I'm currently enjoying some vacation, and I have limited
> Internet access. If no one beats me to it, I will take care of the
> move, but it'll have to wait until September...

Consider me a volunteer :)

I'm travelling a fair bit in August, but this is usually the kind of
thing that's quite easy to do from a hotel room :)

Hen

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Move Crimson to the Attic

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it>.

gianugo@rabellino.it

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Move Crimson to the Attic

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
Sounds good.

Anyone want to volunteer to run through the process?

( http://attic.apache.org/process.html )