Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fr...@axa-alert.com on 2001/02/14 12:54:14 UTC

Loosing error-object when using frame

Hi,

We are creating a web-application using Struts and JSPs. Everytime it is
necessary, we use Struts. When we will make a new frameset, we work without
Struts. Everything works fine accept the following situation:

In one frame there is a form. The target of the form, if it is submitted, is
the parent frame. If there is an error I will show the same form (site) in
the current frame (_self) again.

But  I have found one problem. I told Struts in the case of error to load
the JSP with the frameset again. This works fine, but the error-object gets
lost. Of course, because the scope is request.

Somebody an idea how to solve this problem ....

cu Frank Hossfeld