Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2007/04/26 21:16:17 UTC

ppr and javascript response

Hi!

As far as I know its not yet possible to process the javascript within
the response, is it?
Hmm ... a naive question, would it be really that easy if we just get
all script tags and eval() their content? This would not work with
referenced javascript files, but with embedded script code, no?

Ciao,
Mario

Re: ppr and javascript response

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Ernst!
> that is exactly the solution we had in mind for that problem.
Ah - great! :-)

> Unfortunately I didn't have time to implement that so far because there
> have always been more pressing issues.
No hurry!

> I hope I'll be able to do so
> next week during ApacheCon.
Have fun there.

Posted by Ernst Fastl <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi mario,

that is exactly the solution we had in mind for that problem.
Unfortunately I didn't have time to implement that so far because there
have always been more pressing issues. I hope I'll be able to do so
next week during ApacheCon.

regards

Ernst