Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Prakhar Gaur <pr...@infosys.com> on 2017/11/08 08:42:33 UTC

HowTo Update sno_rx_16ab XML Config File at Run Time

Hello,

We have integrated cTAKES 4.0 as part of our Clinical document processing pipeline.

While processing documets we want to toggle DefalutTermConsumer / PrecisionTermConsumer option in the file sno_rx_16ab.xml for
Overlap matching.
In our pipeline this is an argument passed by user at runtime.

One way to do this is to use the '-l '  with piperfile runner and provide an alternate sno_rx_16ab.xml file.
Second way is to edit the sno_rx_16ab.xml file with a 'sed'/'awk' command at runtime, before executing the Piper runner.

Is there a way while using UIMAfit to define this option outside of sno_rx_16ab.xml file ? Or any other method ?

Pointers, Comments and actual solutions are all welcome.

Regards,