Posted to users@camel.apache.org by watcher <pa...@daly.ws> on 2010/09/28 21:30:13 UTC

statisticsBrokerPlugin with camel error

I've raised a query on the ActiveMq forum that could be a camel issue.

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/statisticsBrokerPlugin-error-td2716123.html#a2716123
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/statisticsBrokerPlugin-error-td2716123.html#a2716123

I've followed the instructions based on Chapter 11 as described in ActiveMQ
In Action Book and
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/2010/07/extending-apache-activemq-with-apache.html
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/2010/07/extending-apache-activemq-with-apache.html

Although it seems to works to a point the INOUT seems to timeout and
regardless on the timer settings the topic consumer only appears after
20secs.

Maybe they is something obvious to the community that I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

Re: statisticsBrokerPlugin with camel error

Posted by watcher <pa...@daly.ws>.
I solved one of the issues but one exception remains.

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/statisticsBrokerPlugin-error-td2716123.html#a2719707
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/statisticsBrokerPlugin-error-td2716123.html#a2719707