Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Sanchit Aggarwal <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/31 13:32:30 UTC

Web based Workflow Execution Interface

Hi Heshan/All

I am covering workflow execution interface part of the master project
in my sub-project.Since the current implementation of the workflow
execution context specification is expressed in xml schema encompassed
within the workflow wsdl it has to be re-framed.
Can we all start discussing here so to get a better understanding of
workflow execution context and its representation?

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal

Re: Web based Workflow Execution Interface

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.
Sanchit,

You can use the -xdebug option to start Airavata in debug mode and attach
to it remotely. The default port is 8000.

Danushka

Posted by Sanchit Aggarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi suresh

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Sanchit,

I quickly tried to surf through the library and atleast from license and code structure point of you. Sorry I did not actually look through the library so do not have technical opinions. Unless Shameera or others have hands-on experience with it, it might be good for you to dive in and try.

Suresh

Posted by Sanchit Aggarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh

Posted by Sanchit Aggarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sanchit Aggarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi suresh

It seems that the attachments are getting dropped. However you can find the
link of the architecture
here<http://airavata.apache.org/architecture/workflow.html>
.

so the big picture is that,execution interface  will validate the inputs
for the composed workflow against a schema written in JSON and similar to
the workflow execution
context<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/trunk/modules/commons/workflow-execution-context/src/main/resources/workflow_execution_context.xsd>
and
then pass the set context to the interpreter? Is there anything other than
this which I am missing here?

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Sanchit,

Posted by Sanchit Aggarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.