Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2006/12/27 03:22:49 UTC

Repo merge - Geronimo 1.2-beta

On Dec 22, 2006, at 3:01 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> The jars will be merged into the main repo as soon as Jason Van Zyl
> gets on online (he has the magic merge tool :))

The maven merge tool chokes on our assemblies because according to
Jason the G assembly plugin isn't properly setting the metadata.  I
merged the 1.2-beta jars into the repo, which was trivial since there
weren't any existing versions to merge with.  Unfortunately, this
isn't true for the 2.0-M1 binaries.  Those will have to wait for
Jason to patch the merge tool hopefully later this week.

-dain

Re: Repo merge - Geronimo 1.2-beta

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I assume you/he mean the car plugin?