Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew Hole <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/08 13:29:54 UTC

Tomcat Status

Hi!

Exists some tool to monitor more than one instance of Tomcat in the same
server?
Lambda Probe is an excellent tool, but only monitoring instance where is
installled.

In a simple way I want to have a web page showing tomcat status and some
other information:

Tomcat1 - Status Running
Tomcat2 - Status Stopped
-...