Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/11 17:20:09 UTC

gora upgrade

Hi dev list.

You know, some nutch tests are ignored for 2.x branch. I want to pass the
nutch tests. Gora had some problems for memstore. The problems are fixed
with https://github.com/apache/gora/pull/31 for gora-0.6.1 . I want to
upgrade gora version to pass the nutch tests. But if I execute
TestInjector.java, there is an exception as follow:

java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found
interface org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Counter, but class was expected
at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.LocalJobRunner$Job.runTasks(LocalJobRunner.java:462)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.LocalJobRunner$Job.run(LocalJobRunner.java:522)
Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Counter, but class was expected
at org.apache.nutch.crawl.InjectorJob$UrlMapper.map(InjectorJob.java:184)
at org.apache.nutch.crawl.InjectorJob$UrlMapper.map(InjectorJob.java:82)

I think, the problems happen because of different hadoop versions. You know
gora upgrades to hadoop 2.5.x. Do you have any working for the issue?