Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by vishy_sb <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/02 02:47:02 UTC

Re: Add different component for treenode

Hi em@nuele,

I am trying to get the same thing working here and was just wondering if you
were able to get it to work. if you did can you provide some help on you did
it. Also when I try to write the newNodeComponent() method just as you have
used below I get an exception that the method should return a value of type
component.

Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vishy