Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "sharmishta.kaul" <sh...@daffodildb.com> on 2006/07/31 14:26:27 UTC

internal repository

Could anyone please provide me examples to create my internal repository. I have not worked in maven before

RE: internal repository

Posted by Matilda Robert <ma...@wfinet.com>.
Hi,

This worked for me so hopefully it works for you.  Insert the following in
your pom.xml file; it should look something like the following

<distributionManagement>
		<repository>
			<id>the-name-of-your-repository-here</id>
			<name>name again</name>
			<url>the url of your repository here</url>
		</repository>
	</distributionManagement>

This code is inserted after your scm fields.

In your settings.xml file you should correlate your username and password
plus make that your name and url is the same.

These are some of the websites that helped me:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/HAUSMATES/Maven+Guide

http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks.html

Also, google helps me a lot when I am looking for maven 2.0 help; keep in
mind that blogs and other maven user groups have helpful hints and ideas.

Matilda

Posted by Stefan Magnus Landrø <st...@gjensidige.no>.