Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Joost Schouten <jo...@jsportal.com> on 2007/05/14 12:26:38 UTC

t:schedule date header and locale

Hi,

The t:schedule works great, except for the fact that the date in the header
does not use the ViewRoot locale. It always seems to use a default en. In my
test my entire page renders in Dutch except for the date which states:
Monday 14 May, 2007. I've changed the dateformat with the headerDateFormat
attribute.

Am I missing something or does the t:schedule not take the locale into
account when printing the date?

Cheers,
Joost

RE: t:schedule date header and locale

Posted by Joost Schouten <jo...@jsportal.com>.
Gotta love waking up to a fixed problem ;-)

Thanks guys,
Joost
Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,