Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Boulanger <Bo...@Lucid-IT.com> on 2001/09/24 11:38:31 UTC

C2 : parametered XSL stylesheets (was : RE: Cocoon2 : Managing URL-encoded parameters)

And does anyone know how to send these parameters to a parametered XSL
stylesheet ?

Olivier

Posted by florent barbare <f....@netia.fr>.
hi all,

surely a newbie question but don't found anything in the FAQs..

I'm using cocoon 2 with tomcat 4.

i'll want to convert seconds (in my xml file),
to display, with the associated xsl file, in format like
"hour:minutes:seconds".

any idea ?

Thanks in advance

Florent

RE: C2 : parametered XSL stylesheets (was : RE: Cocoon2 : Managing URL-encoded parameters)

Posted by Olivier Boulanger <Bo...@Lucid-IT.com>.
Thanks a lot. I've found what was wrong with my sitemap, and everything is
now working fine.