Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr> on 2012/12/05 15:26:14 UTC

Fixpack Lotus Symphony

Hello list,

On 11/29/2012, IBM released Fixpack 2 for Lotus Symphony 3.0.1
This fixed many security vulnerabilities:
http://www.ibm.com/software/lotus/symphony/idcontents/releasenotes/en/readme_301fixpack2_standalone_long.htm#5243

Is AOO 3.4.1 involved?
Thanks for advice.

Re: Fixpack Lotus Symphony

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:26 AM, FR web forum <oo...@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> On 11/29/2012, IBM released Fixpack 2 for Lotus Symphony 3.0.1
> This fixed many security vulnerabilities:
> http://www.ibm.com/software/lotus/symphony/idcontents/releasenotes/en/readme_301fixpack2_standalone_long.htm#5243
>
> Is AOO 3.4.1 involved?
> Thanks for advice.

If we were planning an imminent security-related release we would not
discuss it on a public mailing list until after a fix was released.

Fortunately, in this case, nothing is planned.  These Symphony fixes,
from their description, sound similar to items we already discussed
and fixed in AOO 3.4.0 and 3.4.1.

Regards,

-Rob