Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by SOLR4189 <Kl...@yandex.ru> on 2018/07/24 07:03:36 UTC

SOLR in Openshift with indexing from Hadoop

Hi all,

We try to use SOLR cloud in openshift. We manage our Solr by StatefulSet.
All SOLR functionalities work good except indexing.
We index our docs from HADOOP by SolrJ jar that try to index to specific
Pod, but openshift blocks access to internal Pods.

In my case, separate service for external traffic to solr doesn't help
because SolrJ jar looks for pod names in zookeeper.

Does somebody encounter this problem? What can I do in this case?