Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Marius Giepz <ma...@t-online.de> on 2012/05/22 16:46:03 UTC

Talking to the JCR from a bundle

Hi!
I have a bundle with some legacy code that uses apache VFS to access
resources. That means i need to implement a
FileProvider that can access the sling repository.
What is the standard way of doing this? Using webdav from an internal
bundle doesnt seem so elegant to me.

kind regards,

Marius

Re: Talking to the JCR from a bundle

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@webstep.no>.
2012/5/22 Marius Giepz <ma...@t-online.de>:
> Hi!
> I have a bundle with some legacy code that uses apache VFS to access
> resources. That means i need to implement a
> FileProvider that can access the sling repository.
> What is the standard way of doing this? Using webdav from an internal bundle
> doesnt seem so elegant to me.

Seems to me you could implement a bundle that uses the Resource API
[1] to access the Sling resource tree, and expose it as VFS resources.

[1] http://sling.apache.org/apidocs/sling6/index.html

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@webstep.no>
Webstep AS - http://www.webstep.no