Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/25 11:00:45 UTC

File structure of Geronimo

Hi, I am looking into the Geronimo file structure and planning to document
the usage of each directories.  Could anyone explain the usage of following
directories?

<Geronimo_HOME>\etc               -->??
<Geronimo_HOME>\META-INF      -->??
<Geronimo_HOME>\var\shared     -->??

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Re: File structure of Geronimo

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, Kevan.

I'll update this thread again when I have any other questions upon Geronimo
file system.

Jeff C

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.