Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/12/07 22:51:11 UTC

Re: Selenium and OfBiz Integration

we have basic documentation in ofbiz.
http://localhost:8080/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#N231EE

So how each can help is take one page and walk through it using the
selenium IDE plugin.
read
Creating New Tests :
put your html in
(component)/testdef/selenium
make a patch
add to

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

BJ Freeman sent the following on 5/4/2010 9:33 AM:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
In trunk when I use the URL below I get

2010-12-08 09:22:32,031 (http-0.0.0.0-28443-4) [     ControlServlet.java:233:ERROR]
From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>