Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Lavanya Voruganti <la...@dhanyaayai.com> on 2022/04/26 11:28:40 UTC

Requesting Pricing for Kafka Support

Dear Kafka Team,

*Greetings From Dhanyaayai..!!!*

One of our client is having a requirement of  Kafka Support with Quantity -
04.

Could you please help me with the reseller discounts for the same.

Regards
Lavanya Reddy
+91 9701328158

Re: Requesting Pricing for Kafka Support

Posted by Liam Clarke-Hutchinson <lc...@redhat.com>.
Hi Lavanya,

Apache Kafka is a free open source software project and as such, doesn't
provide paid support. However, numerous companies do offer a supported
Kafka product, you will be able to find them via googling "kafka support"
or similar.

Cheers,

Liam