Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/12/15 12:03:44 UTC

Welcome Dominic Evans as a Qpid committer

The Apache Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Dominic Evans in
recognition of his contributions to and involvement with Proton.

Welcome, Dominic!

Re: Welcome Dominic Evans as a Qpid committer

Posted by "SUNDAY A. OLUTAYO" <ol...@sadeeb.com>.
Welcome Dominic

Sunday Olutayo

Posted by Rajith Muditha Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dominic!

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
Welcome, Dominic!

-Chuck

Posted by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:03:44AM +0000, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> The Apache Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Dominic Evans in
> recognition of his contributions to and involvement with Proton.
>
> Welcome, Dominic!

Congrats, Dominic!

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Congratulations and welcome, Dominic!

Posted by Fraser Adams <fr...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On 15/12/14 11:03, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> The Apache Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Dominic Evans in
> recognition of his contributions to and involvement with Proton.
>
> Welcome, Dominic!
Welcome indeed Dominic!

Re: Welcome Dominic Evans as a Qpid committer

Posted by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:03:44AM +0000, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> The Apache Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Dominic Evans in
> recognition of his contributions to and involvement with Proton.
>
> Welcome, Dominic!

Congrats, Dominic!

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.