Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deep Ghosh <de...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/19 21:41:49 UTC

deploy.wsdd created incorrectly

All,

  I have learned to live with this by now.

  I am confused whether this is a bug or not.

  I did the following.

  1. Use wsdl2java to create some java files.
  2. Compile and create a jar.
  3. Put jar in axis folder.
  4. deploy using AdminClient.

 Nothing happens.

 I removed the red portion and redeployed.

 Now everything works.

 Expanations?

Deep

  <service name="AServiceSoap" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped" use="literal">
      <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace" value="http://tempuri.org/"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="AServiceSoap"/>
      <parameter name="schemaQualified" value="http://tempuri.org/"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="GloviaPrintService"/>
      <parameter name="className" value="com.glovia.printservice.AServiceSoap_BindingImpl"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="GloviaPrintSe