Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Ruifeng Zheng <ru...@foxmail.com> on 2022/05/17 03:59:11 UTC

回复:Introducing "Pandas API on Spark" component in JIRA, and use "PS" PR title component

+1, I think it is a good idea

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ruifeng.

I added "Pandas API on Spark" component JIRA (and archived "jenkins"
component since we don't have the legacy Jenkins anymore).
Let me know if you guys have other opinions.