Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Farag, Hany M (Hany)" <hf...@lucent.com> on 2001/09/18 19:50:57 UTC

RE: HOW TO BUILD APACHE 2.0 WITH MORE THAN ONE MODULE(MODULES WRI ITEN BY OTHER NON-APACHE DEVELOPERS)

Here's what i did:
. created the config.m4 files within module one and two directories under
modules.
. ./config --enable-so --enable-one --enable-two
. make
. make install
. ./httpd -l
But could not see that mod_one and mod_two listed.
What did i do wrong?

Thanks
Hany

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Tuesday 18 September 2001 10:50 am, Farag, Hany M (Hany) wrote:

Did you re-run buildconf?

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org