Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 13:26:18 UTC

Stealing JIRA issues

Geir,

I assume you don't mind me stealing JIRA issues from you ;-)

Are new issues being created as 'Unassigned'? just in case I
accidentally swipe one that you really are working on.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: Stealing JIRA issues

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
FWIW, for onlookers...

I don't think the answer to tims question was very clear just yet.
The default assignee is "unassigned". I have a hunch it was "project
lead" (jira has mandatory project leads, silly tool) until recently,
which is set to geir.

cheers,

LSD

Re: Stealing JIRA issues