Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 01:41:36 UTC

[VOTE] Add Ted Steen as Tapestry Committer

Another community member with a long history of activity is Ted Steen.
 Ted's been active with Tapestry since the Tapestry 3 days and is
currently building applications in Tapestry 5.  Meanwhile, he's dug
through much of the Tapestry source code, resulting ina  good number
of bugs and patches.  Ted has been very active on the mailing list and
on the Wiki.

Vote to run for three days. Lazy consensus (at least three +1's, no
-1's).  Binding votes from Tapestry PMC members.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

RE: [VOTE] Add Ted Steen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Ma...@bmw.ch.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 1, 2008 1:41 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Another community member with a long history of activity is Ted Steen.
>  Ted's been active with Tapestry since the Tapestry 3 days and is
> currently building applications in Tapestry 5.  Meanwhile, he's dug
> through much of the Tapestry source code, resulting ina  good number
> of bugs and patches.  Ted has been very active on the mailing list and
> on the Wiki.

Massimo Lusetti: +1 (non-binding)

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Add Ted Steen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
My fault!

Daniel Jue +1 non binding

Thanks for schooling me! ;-)

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
Daniel Jue +1 (binding)

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Jesse Kuhnert: +1 (binding)

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 7:41 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Another community member with a long history of activity is Ted Steen.
>   Ted's been active with Tapestry since the Tapestry 3 days and is
>  currently building applications in Tapestry 5.  Meanwhile, he's dug
>  through much of the Tapestry source code, resulting ina  good number
>  of bugs and patches.  Ted has been very active on the mailing list and
>  on the Wiki.
>
>  Vote to run for three days. Lazy consensus (at least three +1's, no
>  -1's).  Binding votes from Tapestry PMC members.
>
>  Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>
>  --
>  Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
>  Creator Apache Tapestry and Apache HiveMind

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry / OGNL / Dojo team member/developer

Re: [VOTE] Add Ted Steen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Filip S. Adamsen: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Ben Dotte <be...@gmail.com>.
Ben Dotte: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@gmail.com>.
Andreas Andreou: +1 (binding)

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [SUCCESS] Add Ted Steen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi all!
The voting is over and I am now officially a Tapestry committer!
At first I rejected the offer, there was just not time for it. But after
some weeks of consideration I realized that most of my time by the computer
is spent using Tapestry. It's about time I spend some time _on_ Tapestry.

During my second year studying Computer Science at the University of
Linköping, I found Tapestry 3 while searching for a decent web-application
framework. I immediately grew fond of it and the fact that it was based on
Inversion of Control (which was new for me at the moment). After a trip to
Spain with the Tapestry manual in printed form in my backpack, I was hooked!

With T5-final soon to be released it's really exciting times. I'm really
happy and honoured to be able to contribute and be part of it all.

Ok, I'm off reading committers FAQ, and I'll be on that CLA asap!
Thanks everyone!
/Ted

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.