Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2012/10/29 12:44:20 UTC

Welcome new committer Chetan Mehrotra

Hi all

In recognition of the contribution of the new Felix JAAS integration module and his willingness to continue maintaining the module, the Apache Felix PMC decided to invite Chetan Mehrotra to be a committer to the Apache Felix project. Chetan accepted this invitation.

Please join me in congratulating and welcoming Chetan as our new committer.

Regards
Felix

PS: Cheatan, if you like, you can add a few words of introduction.

Re: Welcome new committer Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
On Oct 29, 2012, at 12:44 , Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> wrote:

> In recognition of the contribution of the new Felix JAAS integration module and his willingness to continue maintaining the module, the Apache Felix PMC decided to invite Chetan Mehrotra to be a committer to the Apache Felix project. Chetan accepted this invitation.
>
> Please join me in congratulating and welcoming Chetan as our new committer.

Welcome Chetan! Looking forward to working together and good luck with the JAAS integration module!

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Welcome new committer Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for providing me with this opportunity!!

As an introduction - Currently I work for Adobe Systems in the Adobe
CQ5 related space. I have been working with OSGi related technologies
and particularly with Felix since its Oscar days. I am also a
committer in the Apache Jackrabbit. I enjoy working/using OSGi and
look forward to provide some valuable contribution to this project.

Chetan Mehrotra