Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by abapseres <ab...@bapseres.fr> on 2019/01/29 13:27:12 UTC

shared cache with memcached

Hello,

I am managing webapp on multiple tomcat servers.

Is there a way to mount a distributed cache architecture with memcached, hazelcast or anything else with apache cayenne.

i have been unable to find find some doc about it.

Thank you

Re: shared cache with memcached

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
You can integrate any JCache compatible provider.

https://cayenne.apache.org/docs/4.1/cayenne-guide/#ext-jcache

However, think about whether you are best trying to cache the database
queries or rendered html content. If its possible in your app to do the
latter, you might get better results.

Ari