Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au> on 2003/01/17 09:48:43 UTC

[Fwd: Re: xml.apache.org refactoring #1]

  Christian et al in security-dev,

Any thoughts?  I'd be interested in helping out with both the PMC side
and Security side if we are going to head down the road of
incorporating/adding a C++ version.

Cheers,
    Berin

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
Given the e-mail from Ted....  Just in case you hadn't had enough of voting!

blautenb: +1

Posted by Christian Geuer-Pollmann <ge...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>.
Hi Berin,