Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by marco <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2000/10/19 13:13:38 UTC

LONG STRING

How can I to manage long more lines strings with Xsp? My problem is that
I take (in my Xsl) the text from a Tag of a Xml file and put it in a
string: the code I use for the moment is:

<xsp:logic>
 String Body = "<xsl:value-of select="./Generale/Descrizione"/>";
</xsp:logic>

Does this code work always or only for not longer texts than a line? How
I do if I have a long text quite a lot of lines (I must manipulate it
with Xsp and therefore I must put it in a String).
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it

Re: LONG STRING

Posted by OD <od...@feersumendjinns.com>.
Hi,

Send an email to cocoon-dev-get.8218@xml.apache.org without a subject and
you should get a copy of Jeremy Quinn's template for handling multiline
strings. It could be just what your looking for.

Corey O'Donovan