Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Larry Pitsinger <la...@msn.com> on 2015/12/16 00:47:24 UTC

PHP

In the past I have used Xampp and have been very pleased with it.  Recently, I got a new computer running Windows 7 and PHP does not work properly, however,  Xampp works and I get the "Welcome" message and it says every thing is OK. But when I run phpmyadmin it shows I am running under Windows NT. I suspect that this is my problem. What to do??? Thank you for your attention to this matter and for your response.Larry Pitsingerlarrygp@msn.com