Posted to commits@openoffice.apache.org by bu...@apache.org on 2012/11/13 22:11:30 UTC

buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on aoo-w7snap

Hi! , The aoo-w7snap builder has just completed a run

STATUS: Success

 Build revision 1408646 on branch None

 Snapshot results at: http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

 Build using the ASF buildslave: bb-win7

 Build results at: http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-w7snap/builds/10

 Build reason was: forced: by IRC user <hdu_hh> on channel #asftest: rebuild to check whether the failed bootstrap in build#9 was just a glitch

 Yours Sincerely - The ASF Buildbot (http://ci.apache.org/)

Re: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on aoo-w7snap

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 13/11/2012 Andrew Rist wrote:
> That makes all flows 'green'.
> Including this new build that builds from the SNAPSHOT tag.

Great news! Working buildbots are a prerequisite to proper QA.

> What changes need to be made to these install bits usable as our dev
> snapshot?

Localization on non-Windows platforms (at least at langpacks). Building
with --enable-copyleft (it seems these builds do not include copyleft
components we ship in the binary builds).

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on aoo-w7snap

Posted by Andrew Rist <an...@oracle.com>.
That makes all flows 'green'.
Including this new build that builds from the SNAPSHOT tag.
What changes need to be made to these install bits usable as our dev
snapshot?

A.