Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by geetha <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 11:03:43 UTC

How to disable auto creation of destination in activeMq

Hi,

Am using camel spring dsl in my project, where source is apache activeMq. If
i give incorrect queue name, it is automatically creating the queue and
listening for a message. Producer will post the messages in correct queue
name which will not be picked by my consumer. So in this case am expecting
some error message. Can anyone please tell me the steps to disable the auto
creation of queue specified in the consumer?

Re: How to disable auto creation of destination in activeMq

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

There is a FAQ
http://activemq.apache.org/how-to-disable-auto-destination-creation.html

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 11:03 AM, geetha <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am using camel spring dsl in my project, where source is apache activeMq. If
> i give incorrect queue name, it is automatically creating the queue and
> listening for a message. Producer will post the messages in correct queue
> name which will not be picked by my consumer. So in this case am expecting
> some error message. Can anyone please tell me the steps to disable the auto
> creation of queue specified in the consumer?

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus