Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Stefano Baghino <st...@radicalbit.io> on 2016/01/20 11:55:35 UTC

Suggestions on contributions

Hello everyone,

I’m Stefano Baghino and I’m a Software Engineer at Radicalbit (
www.radicalbit.io). Our company is working on a brand new OSS distribution
focused on distributed, low-latency processing (“Fast Data”). Flink will
play a pivotal role on our platform and we’re starting to work on
integrating it with the other components. As part of this effort I and a
couple of colleagues are getting a deeper understanding of Flink; we’re
also looking forward to become active contributors.

I and Andrea Sella would like to contribute on the whole platform, starting
from the APIs; Simone Robutti (that will join us in February) will focus on
FlinkML.

We’re all actively looking for starter issues to work on, but would also
appreciate some suggestions from the community; if you would like to point
out areas of interest on which we can work on or cooperate with you, feel
free to give us your feedback.

Thank you all in advance, we look forward to join the community as active
contributors!

Best,
Stefano Baghino

--
BR,
Stefano Baghino

Software Engineer @ Radicalbit

Re: Suggestions on contributions

Posted by Stefano Baghino <st...@radicalbit.io>.
Thanks for the tips, I'll look into those issues as well.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefano Baghino <st...@radicalbit.io>.
Hi Aljoscha,

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.