Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sohu <ze...@sohu.com> on 2009/08/15 20:09:19 UTC

problem occurs when transfer T5 to T5.1.05

when the tomcat run, It throw exceptions.
And I find that T5.1 can not live with spring IoC.
I am just a T5 newbie, I search documents to use Tapestry IoC.

I writer this fuction :

 public static void bind(ServiceBinder binder) {
  binder.bind(IHttpService.class, HttpService.class)
    .withId("httpService");
  binder.bind(IPOIService.class, POIService.class).withId("POIService");
  binder.bind(IUserService.class, UserService.class)
    .withId("userService");
 }

but how to invoke this funtion?

MANIFAST file? if yes, where I put it?

Tapestry documents are not bad, they are worst.
2009-08-16

sohu

Re: problem occurs when transfer T5 to T5.1.05

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.
U actually didn't say what was the problem.
 What exception is being thrown?
What manifest are you talking about?
What function are you trying to invoke?