Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Awais.Aslam" <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/15 13:32:02 UTC

ActiveMQ CMS: DiscoveryTransport added in Git Clone but not included in zip source files [Version 3.9.3]

Hi

I am facing some confusion as I cloned git url given in  this page
<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-393-release.html>  , I found
DiscoveryTransport in src/main/activemq/transport/DiscoveryTransport/ in
this (version 3.9.3) but when I downloaded zip source files from the same
page (version 3.9.3) I found nothing as *DiscoveryTransport* in
src/main/activemq/transport/.

I tried to fix Priority Backup bug as reported  here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQCPP-601?jql=project%20%3D%20AMQCPP%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Major%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC>
and  here
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27114156/issues-with-activemq-3-8-3-cpp-prioritybackup-not-working>
. I almost fixed the bug and tested in Git Clone version 3.9.3. But when I
try to build it using Release-DLL, a linker error comes up with
DiscoveryTransport.obj as I posted question on Stack Overflow that can be
viewed  here
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39506455/lnk2001-error-when-building-in-release-dll>
. Please clarify if the zip source versions are not as updated as Git one or
is there anything buggy?

Regards