Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com> on 2017/10/12 09:46:22 UTC

RE: Warning!!!PossibleSpam Re: Recordings get deleted automatically after some time

Dear Maxim,

One quick question regarding the same email trail:

Is there any setting in Admin part so that as recording stopped and converted to .mp4 then the (.wav which is in /stream directory) file deletes automatically.

Thanks,
Amit

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
There is no such setting :(
you can do it manually or via command line admin and cron job