Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by smallufo <sm...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/29 20:09:41 UTC

gmap2 now only works for wicket 1.4 ?

I checked out the latest gmap2 from svn.
And found it is full of error , most are generics errors , such as :

The type RepeatingView is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with
arguments  <Void>
The type WebMarkupContainer is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with
arguments <T>

Some are missing fields , such as  GClientGeocoder.
Does it now only works for wicket 1.4 , the generics version ?

Re: gmap2 now only works for wicket 1.4 ?

Posted by Thijs <vo...@gmail.com>.
wicket stuff 1.3 branch:
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/branches/wicket-1.3.x
wicket stuff 1.3 gmap2: