Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Vjacheslav V. Borisov" <sl...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/17 12:31:18 UTC

Re: How to generate episode file using wadl2java ?

> Hi
>
> Sure, have a look please at
> org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager, this is in the cxf-core module.
>
> I see there it checks "OASISCatalogManager.catalog.debug.level" system
> property - which is set, if not null, on
> org.apache.xml.resolver.CatalogManager, apparently CatalogManager can also
> check Catalog.properties file
>
> Perhaps OASISCatalogManager can also be enhanced...
>
> Re the episodes files - have a look at CustomizationParser in
> wadlto/jaxrs, I copied some code there from the wsdl processor, you can see
> jaxb bindings are modified with the target namespaces. Perhaps the similar
> approach can help with episodes ?
>
> Cheers, Sergey

-xjc-b is not complete workaround, becouse I cannot reference .episode file
located in jar. the only thing i could do is to call
maven-dependency-plugin / unpack jar and point to episode file inside it.

I have tried different options to -xjc-b to point to episode file, like
<extraarg>-xjc-b</extraarg> with
<extraarg>-xjcclasspath:/schemas/w3c/w3c.episode</extraarg> or
<extraarg>-xjcschemas/w3c/w3c.episode</extraarg>, etc,
but no one of them does xjc  to resolve file on classpath

Btw, <bindingFile>classpath:/schemas/w3c/w3c.episode</bindingFile> resolves
ok, but unfortunately I cannot fix wadl plugin to work with episode files
(Error compiling schema from WADL : "file:...." is not a part of this
compilation.)

I have created pom project to address this issue
https://github.com/slavb18/test-episodes/blob/master/pom.xml, in case you
sometime could address episodes issue

Re: How to generate episode file using wadl2java ?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for this effort, but as I said, it is unlikely I'll have a chance
to prioritize on this issue...

We already discussed it before, please review the suggestions I had in
this thread on how the way the plugin currently manages the binding
files can be investigated, so may be it can give you some ideas on what
may need to be fixed. I've no doubt you'll have some ideas if you try to
debug/etc, I can then help with doing some fixes

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders