Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thomas Peters <tp...@aidera.com> on 2001/04/23 18:50:34 UTC

Who, what, where, how and why?

Looking into struts...

I am interested in getting information on who is using struts. Is this
framework well adopted?
I'd like to know what type of applications are being developed & who is
developing them.
Additionally, what is the approximate size of the developer community?

Thank you.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Ted Husted wrote:

> < http://www.husted.com/about/struts/kickstart.html >
>
> might interest you.
>
> There are well over 1000 subscribers to this list.

As of this morning, we're up to 1222 subscribers.

Craig

Re: Who, what, where, how and why?

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.