Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mohammed Nour <no...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/22 19:12:46 UTC

What happened to the openejb repo

Hi all...

The openejb repo is asking me for a username and password to get the src
code !!!, what happened ????

Thanks and best ragards...
Mohammad Nour El-Din

Re: [openejb-dev] What happened to the openejb repo

Posted by Mohammed Nour <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacek...

I could get the src using only http not https, Thanks very much :-).

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 7/22/06, Mohammed Nour <no...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all...
>
> The openejb repo is asking me for a username and password to get the src
> code !!!, what happened ????

(resending to openejb-dev@incubator)

Don't know what might cause it, but you're not the one who's reported
it. Please try svn co http://... nor svn co httpS... If it doesn't
help, I'd recomment that you ask on #codehaus irc channel. I think
it's Codehaus itself nor openejb3 repo setup.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl