Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Israel Ekpo <is...@aicer.org> on 2013/04/20 18:12:14 UTC

Missing Source JAR Files for Flume Artifacts in Maven Repository

When building custom sinks, interceptors, channels and sinks for specific
versions of Apache Flume, it would be nice to have the source for the
classes attached after running running mvn eclipse:eclipse
-DdownloadSources=true to set up the projects in Eclipse.

I took a look at the Maven Central repository and it looks like the last
time source jars were published alongside the class jars was in release
1.2.0

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cflume

Is there any reason why this was discontinued after 1.2.0

I would like to update the pom files if needed or add additional steps to
upload the source jars to Maven Central.

Your feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Missing Source JAR Files for Flume Artifacts in Maven Repository

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Thanks Israel for filing the JIRA! We do the releases, not INFRA.

Mike

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@aicer.org>.

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@aicer.org>.
Thanks Mike.