Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Karthick Nk <kc...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/10 18:01:20 UTC

Error while merge in delta table

Hi,

I am trying to merge daaframe with delta table in databricks, but i am
getting error, i have attached the code nippet and error message for
reference below,

code:
[image: image.png]

error:

[image: image.png]

Thanks

Re: Error while merge in delta table

Posted by Farhan Misarwala <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karthick,

If you have confirmed that the incompatibility between Delta and spark
versions is not the case, then I would say the same what Jacek said
earlier, there’s not enough “data” here.

To further comment on it, we would need to know more on how you are
structuring your multi threaded PySpark app which writes in parallel.

It would help if you can reproduce this and give us a shareable code
snippet here.

All the best,
Farhan.

Posted by Karthick Nk <kc...@gmail.com>.