Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Robert Koberg <ro...@koberg.com> on 2005/01/25 20:01:41 UTC

thanks Vincent!

Hi,

I want to post my gratitude to Vincent Massol for building Cactus and
writing the book _JUnit in Action_.

The book should be a must read for any java programmer, not just those
wanting to test there code (though, if they read the book and don't want
to test, I don't know...).

I have spent the last two weeks reading the book (well, that only took a
couple of days) and applying regressive JUnit and cactus tests to my
webapp. At first it was very confusing, but looking back now it is
extremely logical and very easy. From now on it will all be TDD.

Thanks!
-Rob

RE: thanks Vincent!

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Robert,

Many thanks for your very kind email. It's really heartening to see that
things one do can help others.

Thanks again
-Vincent