Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lucky Sharma <go...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/10 21:17:56 UTC

QTime

Hi all,
I am seeing one very weird behaviour of QTime of SOLR.

Scenario is :
When I am hitting the Solr Cloud Instance, situated at a DC with my local
machine while load test I was seeing 400ms Qtime response and 1sec Http
Response time.

While I am trying to do the same process within the same DC location, I am
getting 100 ms Solr QTime and 130ms Response Time.

Does QTime counts network latency too??

According to one thread: I have found

*"QTime is the time spent in generating the in-memory representation forthe
response before the response writer starts streaming"*

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/200911.mbox/%3C2613171a0911021121u10aae54bud436b452e393444d@mail.gmail.com%3E

Regards,
Lucky Sharma

--
Warm Regards,

Lucky Sharma
Contact No :+91 9821559918

Re: QTime

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, for network latency I would recommend a tool like charlesproxy.

Edward

Re: QTime

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Re: QTime