Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/17 20:36:27 UTC

[FlexJS] WebAssembly is here

Looks like we can bypass compilation to JavaScript and go directly to
bytecode that runs in browsers soon:

https://brendaneich.com/2015/06/from-asm-js-to-webassembly/

Thanks,
Om

Re: [FlexJS] WebAssembly is here

Posted by Michael Schmalle <te...@gmail.com>.
Haha, this is paid work man, that is a lot of work to do this. :)

this is like writing another SWF bytecode emitter.

Mike

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.